Letters from Seoul: Hello Kitty Café in Hongdae - November 2014 Day 2

Back in the Philippines, cafés are absolutely a place to hang out, meet somebody, have a cup of coffee, read a book or a newspaper, study or...

Back in the Philippines, cafés are absolutely a place to hang out, meet somebody, have a cup of coffee, read a book or a newspaper, study or even work. Korean cafés are the same. I had no idea when we would be able to have a café experience in Seoul since Joni and I were not coffee lovers. But after our trip to the museums, we opted to find a place to eat in and we found the Hello Kitty Café. Since we were curious how the famous café looks like, we decided to have a dessert before dinner first.

If you are a Hello Kitty fan, I bet you will really love the café. Sorry, I was not able to take lots of pictures of it. Not much of a fan but only a curious traveler, I guess. My love for Hello Kitty only lasted at this age..

I still got my stuff toy though.
Obviously, I am not that into you (Hello Kitty).

While I was sitting down on the Hello Kitty sofas on the second floor, marveling at the interior of the café, God (again) was telling me something.

Dearest Kaye,
There is time to work and time to rest (Ecclesiastes 3). Stop being busy with work just to provide for yourself or others. Work is good so love what you are doing. But rely in me. I am your God, your Provider.
Also, stop thinking that resting will make people look at you differently. You need a break from time to time. Rest so you can also trust me to provide for you and work for you. Rest is good so rest whenever you can. But rest in me. I am your God, your Peacemaker.
                                                                                         Working and resting with you,                                                                                                                     Your Best Friend




     

All pink!


Hello Kitty Fresh Cream Waffle for 3500 KRW
Fans' writings on the wall



Outside the streets while waiting for Joni as she checked out the Cat Cafe nearby, I saw the full moon. Again. FYI, a full moon reminds me of God's promises.

Street performances were everywhere in Hongdae. The guitarist with the long curly hair and red combat boots caught our attention. Check out my video of him here.
So much drama in the photo
Twister for Dinner. Just because we were curious to try out the KFC meals. At tipid mode! ((:
Up Next: A Stroll and a Hike Through Changdeokgung Palace and Huwon - Day 3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews