Letters from Seoul: Tricked and Iced - November 2014 Day 2

Straight from Yongsan Station, Joni and I rode the train to Hongdae. Our first time in Hongdae included a visit to the Trick Eye Museum and ...

Straight from Yongsan Station, Joni and I rode the train to Hongdae. Our first time in Hongdae included a visit to the Trick Eye Museum and Ice Museum. One entrance ticket to the Trick Eye Museum is worth 15000 KRW for adults. But since we had a discount coupon printed from Korea Tourist Organization website, we only paid 10000 KRW for both museums.


Every museum I had been to gave me a feeling of fulfillment due to new information I have gathered and activities I've experienced. But the Trick Eye Museum and Ice Museum just caused me to joke around and laugh. Here are some photos how we got tricked and iced for the first time and how God kept on reminding me to just enjoy every moment. . .

Dearest Kaye,
Magsawa kayo ni Joni sa picture-taking! I know you are already tired but keep going. It's your time to be creative regarding the poses you will make. Flash your smile and enjoy it! You will laugh about the pictures that you both took afterwards. 


We felt so welcomed ((:
I will receive the most criticism.
Scream!
Which is my real hand, eh? ((:
I am merry, so merry!
DUCK, COVER, and HOLD!
Extreme contrasts 
"Am I really a pianist?" Haha! 
Breakdancing tayo. ((:
A girl can dream..
"How do you do?"
I am the Black Swan.
Let's do this, friend! ((: (Photo taken by a kind Korean)
Deds.
Hang in there, Joe.
Victoria's Secret Angel? (((:
In the limelight 
Under the Sea
Spidey's Girl
< without 3
Tree Pose 
Keep going...
Like mother, like daughter
Too big sushi for my too small body ((:
Nakapunta na rin ako sa disyerto. 
Oh, Gravity!
Owl, don't be sad.
May Ondoy sa TrickEye.
Got hit.
Get us out of here, please.

-5 degrees 
Merry Christmas! 
My hands would get stuck on the keys due to my freezing fingers. o_O

YOLO. (((:
Hongdae
So my favorite cafe is here!

We ended up eating dessert before having dinner here.
                                                                                                                  LOL-ing with you,
                                                                                                                  Your Best Friend 

Indeed, God was true to His promise, "He will yet fill your mouth with laughter (Job 8:21)."

Up Next: Hello Kitty Café - Day 2

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews