Letters from Seoul: Fallin' in Nami - November 2014 Day 1

Guided tours and tight schedules were not our preference so we chose to go to Nami Island by train and take the bus to the ferry station. We...

Guided tours and tight schedules were not our preference so we chose to go to Nami Island by train and take the bus to the ferry station. We were so blessed to be accompanied by fellow Filipinas who happened to be our roommates in Mori Guesthouse and who were also bound to the same destination. However, they opted for a package to see not only Nami but Petit France and Garden of the Morning Calm. As for us, we wanted to make the most out of the island. The bus was taking so long so to save time, we walked instead. Little did we know that while walking we would meet a lovely lady that would drive us to the ferry station. We met her when we were about to ask directions from the people inside an indoor golf club. The lovely lady's house happened to be just in front of the zipline beside the ferry station so she dropped us off at the parking lot of the ferry station. Wow, see how God moves in mysterious ways!


Foreigners had a discount ticket to the island amounting to 8000 KRW. The lines to the ferry were long. But our excitement lasted longer. We spent our whole day in Nami. Actually, one whole day was not enough to tour all parts of the island. But the time we spent there seemed just enough for us. Throughout the day, God gave me a beautiful revelation. He wrote me a second letter:

Dearest Kaye,
Your excitement is my excitement. Your joy is my joy. 
I created you and I have fallen for you with my everlasting love. Do you feel it? 
Open your eyes to the beauty of everything around you.
For everything you see is my gift to you.


My desire is for you to nurture your love for children.

Keep teaching in whatever language you choose.
Also, love your neighbor as yourself. 

Remember to walk with me always.


Take my Love, fall deeper
and I will give you the desires of your heart.
Still fallin',   
Your Best Friend

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews