Letters from Seoul: A Walk in Changdeokgung Palace and Huwon - November 2014 Day 3

Buying the ticket passes to all five palaces in Seoul for only 10000 KRW is worth it. The tickets are valid for a month. Among the five pala...

Buying the ticket passes to all five palaces in Seoul for only 10000 KRW is worth it. The tickets are valid for a month. Among the five palaces, Changdeokgung was the first palace we visited and the most beautiful. Along with the Huwon (Secret) Garden, there is no doubt that the royal family loved it best. I will allow the pictures to show its beauty and God's letter to share His revelations to me.



Dearest Kaye,
Take a leap and walk with me. 


I know your eyes can already see beauty.








































But your faith can take you much deeper.




Look at these children. The teacher who watches over them, teaches them, sweats and cries for them could be you.


I have called you to be near them. You are on the right path.








As you walk, you may not know the times and seasons for you can only know in part. But as you know in part, you will then know fully for you are fully known to me (1 Corinthians 13:12).


Instead of walking ahead of me or walking behind, let's walk side by side.




For your faith is no secret to keep, like this garden, keep it open to the world.







Things will turn out beautifully, my daughter.





Look ahead but learn to wait and remain in faith.
Take your time. We are walking on a beautiful path.












Keep following me 'til you reach the places I have prepared for you (John 14:2).












and 'til you see my promises come to pass (Joshua 21:45).


"Praise to the LORD -- Lord you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

 Walking beside you,
Your Best Friend 



Up Next: Traditional Korean Food and Insa-dong

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews