Letters from Seoul: November 2014 Day 0

The trip to Seoul, Korea was totally unexpected. Traveling abroad was not an option since I quit my job early this year. But as the months ...

The trip to Seoul, Korea was totally unexpected. Traveling abroad was not an option since I quit my job early this year. But as the months rolled on, I was blessed with plenty of opportunities to earn and save what I could. I relied on God to provide for the rest. 

Before leaving for Korea, my friend, Joni and I thought of creating a hashtag in our pictures so we could easily locate them. Since we wrote letters to each other in elementary to high school, we decided to use #DearSeoulLoveJK. Due to this, I started thinking about the title of my Seoul blog. During the entire trip, I received a Word from God in various places in Seoul. This made me feel like He was sending me short letters, one after another. I wanted to write all about it in a series of blog posts. Hopefully, I would be able to recall and share them in these.




God's first letter:
Dearest K,
          You travel not just because I want you to go out and see places. But I want you to learn something from it. The world is your best classroom and experience is your best teacher. You travel to learn.
          One more thing, there are some things you just need to accept when you travel. Breathe in and let it go. With me, you can travel like a princess for I am your King.
                                                                                                                   Love,
                                                                                                                  Your Best Friend 

My Seoul diaries begin today. I hope to blog about each experience in detail. Bear with me and my posts for these are going to be plenty. Let's start with a short feed of pictures I took with my phone during Day 1 in Nami Island.

Autumn, we finally meet.


"Put your hope in God for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God." Isaiah 42:5-6

Up Next: Fallin' For Nami

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews