Better and Happier

I have finally finished reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. I targeted reading the 12 monthly chapters every month from Januar...

I have finally finished reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. I targeted reading the 12 monthly chapters every month from January to December. Now that I have finished the book, I find myself contemplating whether I was actually a happier person this year.

The Owl's answer is a big YES!
I actually feel much better and happier. Like there are more fireworks exploding (even though there is less or none at all). So because of this, I made a video like last year's The New Year to wrap up everything I aim for 2014 to be. Enjoy!


Happy happy happy New Year, everyone!

Love,
K

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews