Ocean Adventure: A School Fieldtrip

When I was a young student, class fieldtrips usually make me excited and happy. I really enjoyed riding in a bus with my preferred fieldt...


When I was a young student, class fieldtrips usually make me excited and happy. I really enjoyed riding in a bus with my preferred fieldtrip busmate and buddy. Now that I am a teacher, a fieldtrip still makes me excited and happy. It is just that it is more tiring compared to teaching at school and simply doing my job.


Last Friday, January 17, we went to a fieldtrip to Ocean Adventure, Subic Bay, Olongapo City. In the bus, one of my students celebrated his birthday with a box of Cello's Doughnuts. Whew! The three hours and a half away from Manila became more fun. I have been to Ocean Adventure before. So this was my second time. The first time was a school fieldtrip too. It was three to four years ago. The place looked almost the same!















Our students had a good time. There were just some moments that could have been better such as our lunch meals being changed at the last minute. We were supposed to have chicken tempura. Our lunch meal became adobo. Another thing was the seating arrangement during the dolphin show. The people sitting on the front seats could not really see well. We were not even allowed to stand up because we might cover other people's views as well. Due to this, the kids were having a hard time seeing the show. The elevation of each row should have been done better. But the good thing was the trip ended in a happy note because nothing else went wrong, noone got hurt, and nothing was lost. It was still a successful one.


The hardest part was stopping myself from buying these cute cuddly stuffed toys..

O_O



Recently, I have dealt with some serious matters concerning my career. I won't elaborate much on it here. But I really felt like things have been starting to happen again. So I immediately knew that God was telling me something.. for the second time around. This trip has been a part of the awakening.

Have you ever went to the Ocean Adventure? Tell me about your experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews