Letters from Seoul: Korean Folk Village - November 2014 Day 4

I entered the Korean Folk Village not as a traveler but as a learner. One who has an open mind to Korean ancestors' life and culture. ...

I entered the Korean Folk Village not as a traveler but as a learner. One who has an open mind to Korean ancestors' life and culture.


Since we came in hungry as well, eating was the first thing we did.


Out of curiosity, we ordered Seafood with Green Onion Pancake (Haemul-pajeon). It looked and tasted good! Especially if you dip it in soy sauce with vinegar.


 

BUT there's a catch! It is very oilyyy!!! When you keep on eating it, it becomes loathsome or nakakasuya. We were not able to finish the whole pancake so we had to take-out. The waiter only gave me a take-out box. I had to put my food in the box. In Korea, I noticed that you mostly have to DIY (Do-It-Yourself). The video below shows how Haemul-pajeon was cooked.


By observing, you can already acquire information. I have only captured with my camera as much as my eyes could see. I will allow you to read between the lines.

Once again, God wrote me a letter.

Dearest Kaye,

Comedy and drama never get old. There is a time to cry and a time to laugh. Cry hard but never forget to laugh out loud.




My Love for you is more powerful than any other love. Wait for the same person that will mirror my Love for you. Then you can roam around the earth together.




A happy family is a gift from Me. Let Me be at the center.


Ideal father, taking care of his daughter, right there (based on a short observation only).
Nature and art live on. Discover the beauty in them.











No matter how two people were married, marriage is meant to be forever.


Traditional Wedding Ceremony


Gifts and wishes to the bride and groom
Marriage Ceremony
Bridal Room
Talents are gifts. Focus on just a few or even just one. Use your talent/s well.

Farmers Music & Dance Performance




Acrobatics on Tightrope Walking


O, Death where is your sting? (1 Cor. 15:55) Bury the dark past behind.

Government Implementation of Punishment


Jail


Simple living is easy and beautiful.




Sheep dog


:3


Teach in every opportunity.



Maintain the positive mindset. Move forward.


Open your eyes to see the beauty around you.


Figure out how something is made or done and what it is for. Keep learning.









Owl house
I know I have said this years ago. But I will repeat. I could not part with you, Kaye for anyone less worthy.

Upcoming Koreanovela: My Faceless Prince. :p

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. -Romans 12:2
                                                                                                                                 
Your Teacher

I am excited for what God has in store for each of us. We will never know the times and seasons. We may not be able to understand His plans. But if we remain in Him, not knowing becomes easy and bearable. Being taught by Him is a humble and exciting experience.


I am glad I came in and out of Korean Folk Village as a learner, ready to absorb every experience and knowledge given by my Teacher. I will continue to learn from Him.



Up Next: Yongin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews