Habbakuk (Embrace)

When I write my crappy poems, I write them past midnight or even worst at daybreak. But today, I was having my Quiet Time when I suddenly gr...

When I write my crappy poems, I write them past midnight or even worst at daybreak. But today, I was having my Quiet Time when I suddenly grabbed a sheet of paper, a pen, and started jotting down the first thoughts that passed through my head. It was totally a jumble of words but thanks to God, the words made sense and it goes like this:

When the road of partition comes
Uncertainty envelopes within
The roads of two seem blurry and dim,
and a thick fog hugs them all in.
As the ground appears to tremble,
One cannot discern her road
Bless the foot of this lost traveler
as she swims to find her gold.
She then walks but stands,
Erect and still she waits upon
A voice of truth and mercy and love
'Till her rushing water within calms down.
She flies like a bird in blue skies
Across grasses of green on meadows far and wide,
Keeps searching for a place to call better and safe
To a golden tree she perches and stays.
Her flapping wings bloom in the setting sun
In the arms of the tree she seems to hurry and run
As she looks up and sees the light,
she turns golden, His golden child.

May 23, 2011
11:18 a.m

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. nice. :)

    pareho tayo.. napasulat din ako dahil sa series. :) pero nhihiya ako ishare. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews