Signs of Summer

Last Sunday was one of the best signs of summer to me. It was also one of days that reminded me how beautiful the month of March was in the ...

Last Sunday was one of the best signs of summer to me. It was also one of days that reminded me how beautiful the month of March was in the past years, how beautiful it still is, and how eagerly it portrayed how summer's going to be. After having a wonderful worship and practice with the music team, we rode the taxi to UP. We passed by the beautiful trees and then THEY fell. The lovely yellow flowers of the Narra Trees were swaying with the wind. They swayed past the front rear of the taxi and I just said, "Wow."

Amazing Sunday it was. After having a great worship lead, Mom told me the front of our house is filled with lots of yellow flowers. Amaziiiiiing! As we were driving home on our street, I indeed exclaimed, "Wow! Ang ganda! (How beautiful!)" So I got the idea to take lots of pictures of it even though I was dead tired already. It took the stress away! And here they are...













Yellow flowers bloom and fade. They bloom and fade. Yet their beauty still remains.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews