Baguio City

My friends and I have planned going to Baguio City for 2 days and 1 night together. It was supposed to be on February but it was moved to Ma...

My friends and I have planned going to Baguio City for 2 days and 1 night together. It was supposed to be on February but it was moved to March. It was really supposed to be finalized next week, March 11-13, 2011. But each week has passed, we were getting fewer in number. And then came today, we decided we're not going any longer. :|


Actually, I was happy and sad at the same time because I could save moolah for my upcoming trip abroad (yiiii, so excited) and spend it on some other things, probably the Macau shirt I have ordered from Victory, Planetshakers concert (maybe?), and of course, my tights to God. So maybe it is still a good thing. ;)

In remembrance of Baguio, I have rummaged through my photos in my hard drive and searched for my Baguio trip with my whole family. It was New Year's Day 2008 and we stayed overnight at Baguio Country Club. It was one of the best family trips ever. Looking at these pictures makes me want to continue the trip next week because I miss it. But maybe there's still a chance sometime this year.

Drive


Going Around the Town


Billabong: My first ever hoodie * One great thrift find

At Baguio Country Club





Shoot Me!

One of my all-time favorite Mother-Daughter shots with my Mom <3

Daddy's really crazy sometimes..

Look what I've found! Tennis + Karen = ME

UP Baguio

Save the penguin!

UPians at heart. <3
Visiting Nueva Ecija on the way home...
I am totally planning to go back to this place. Maybe at that time, it will be this fun or even more. Travel 2011: Next stop is ___________! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews