Loving The Apple Impossible

I'm not really a fan of Apple Inc. before. I used to stick with my old Sony mp3 player instead of asking my Dad to buy me an Ipod. But w...

I'm not really a fan of Apple Inc. before. I used to stick with my old Sony mp3 player instead of asking my Dad to buy me an Ipod. But when my Dad surprisingly bought the whole family one Ipod each, I have fallen inlove with it. I actually didn't sleep for one whole night because I was transferring songs into my Itunes and downloading them in my Ipod so that I can listen to them during the car ride to Baguio. Talk about, addiction.

I don't know why Apple products are becoming really popular lately. Most of my friends have either a Macbook, an Ipod, an Iphone, or an Ipad. Apple is sure doing some great marketing strategies because now, I am really craving to buy one. Actually, it's not because of it's increasing popularity and fame that got me involved. The main reason is it's convenience and ease of use that makes it more appealing. I like music and I love Itunes. Its use and its outlook have really got me hooked. It has also greatly improved in the past few years, especially in memory, though it has continued evolving at least once a year. The thing is, I'm craving for them now.




I'm definitely getting a new laptop this year for I just noticed that I am using the same laptop for 4 years already. I do love Yukido (my laptop name lol) but it's getting a bit old, out of memory, slow poke, and virus-prone. And the LCD has a small defect already. Maybe if I have saved up enough money (please Lord, may I have a steady job already), I would be able to afford one Macbook. And I also need a new Ipod. It's either an Ipod with lots of memory for my music or an Ipod Touch with enough memory for music + games/other stuff. Basically, I just need it for music but a nice lomo camera feature such as Instagram will also be great. Grabe, parang ang dami kong pera. I have fasted for this gadgets so I'm believing that God will give me the things I really need at their proper timings. It may be impossible to get as I look at it right now, but I have faith.

How about you? What are you craving for these days? Are you also craving for the impossible?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews