Hello, February!

When I was in Paris, France last July 2012, I developed this fascination in taking photos of couples in front of the well-known love spot o...

When I was in Paris, France last July 2012, I developed this fascination in taking photos of couples in front of the well-known love spot on earth, the Eiffel Tower. And now I am reminded to post them because it is the beginning of a love-filled February. I am excited for how God is going to show how much he loves us all. Do not worry whether you are single or taken, brokenhearted or blooming with love from a significant other, but be thankful that the Maker of Love loves you no matter what your status is. And it all takes a little bit of waiting (patiently) before the love story that He has written for you to unfold. <3






Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

John14:27

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The photos are really pretty Kaye! I especially like the last one. It looks like it's from years gone by. Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Casey! I personally like the last one too. Best couple shot I've ever taken and edited so far. Sadly, it will never reach the couple. Hahaha!

      Delete

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews