Celebrating Life in Your Presence

Celebrating Life in Your Presence                 Life has no ever-fixed mark. It is a pursuit to move forward, to add splendor, to...

Celebrating Life in Your Presence 
 
            Life has no ever-fixed mark. It is a pursuit to move forward, to add splendor, to meet a destination, and to keep moving forward again.

            Every year, we all receive an opportunity to be better. It is quite similar to being born again. A new chance to make things right comes up. Or a new chance to simply breathe a new life is made available to us.

            Life, as our Maker has provided as a gift, is usually spent in accordance to our desires. We all desire for something in this world. And every year, people wish us for the desires of our hearts to be fulfilled and to come to life. Whether those desires come true or not is a question left unanswered until one has lived a full life.

            I passed the quarter of a century. A new quarter has just begun. At this moment, the question still remains unanswered. But living a full life is more than just the desires for self-preservation, satisfaction, attachment, relationship, fame, and success. When one has realized this, living a full life involves a deeper meaning. A life that does not focuses neither on self nor others but the Maker.

You’re all I want. You’re all I need. You’re everything.
-Everything, Lifehouse
           
            I resonate very much with those words. When I danced to it five years ago, I knew that my life would change. He is everything that I want and need. And now that I am a year older, it does not change anything. In fact, the fire just burns more within and desires Him.

            I may not have achieved a successful life at this age yet. But I am more than joyful to have an opportunity to simply breathe. Being alive is the greatest gift. It is a sign to keep moving forward for there are a lot to learn and a lot to teach in this world. This is just a beginning of another year of newness and betterment.

             Life will not always end in happy endings but it is a beautiful gift to each one of us. How we spend our lives will mirror our desires. This year, like Esther, "I think not of thyself." I desire less of myself and of others and more and more of my Maker. I desire an intimate and a personal relationship with Him. And any other desire of my heart will come from Him. He alone dominates my life. His will be done.

            May the question whether this burning desire comes fulfilled or not be answered every single year until I achieved a full life. May the answer always be a joyful praise. This is my main objective, my one desire, and my only prayer. 


"The wise in heart shall be called prudent and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning." -Proverbs 16:21

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews