REbond with hair DAY

Hair-do has always been one of my greatest dilemma as a girl. I have tried so many hairstyles from my childhood to adulthood (sinking in, ...

Hair-do has always been one of my greatest dilemma as a girl. I have tried so many hairstyles from my childhood to adulthood (sinking in, sinking in) that I loved and hated: super short hair with bangs (hello, kiddo!), layered shoulder-length hair with side bangs, super straight haircut with no bangs at all, super straight layered haircut, short layered hair with side bangs (hello, Peyton haircut!), super straight hair with full bangs (hello, graduation picture!), shoulder-length messy flyaway colored hair, super straight colored and layered hair with no bangs, and super straight layered and colored hair with side bangs.

I noticed that I'm forming a haircut cycle already. The only purpose of having this cycle is the presence of vivacity in my face no matter how many times I've had the hairstyle. It simply has to make me glow at that time and season even if I'm going to look back and say, "What was I thinking?" Hahaha.

A few weeks back, I attempted to change my super straight hair to something drastic such as a curly hair. I even curled my hair a little last Christmas Eve. I do have "curly hair dreams." But I only got "waves." Haha! I surfed some promos where I could get my hair curled and downloaded some pictures of celebrities/models whose hairstyle I love.

Wavy
Roxy model
Kirsten Dunst's hair as Mary Jane Watson in Spiderman 2
Kristen Stewart as nobody but her. <3
However, I didn't get this haircut at all. Some time this year, I am going to be brave enough to try this with the full budget that I need. I would just like to stay in my normal self in super straight colored hair with bangs for now. Here are my models..
Kirsten Dunst again.
Alexis Bledel as Lorie Gilmore in Gilmore Girls
In order to be simple yet different, I decided to stay with Alexis Bledel's haircut. As you can see, it is not a big change but I still wanted it to embody myself rather than change my whole outlook.

When I arrived to school yesterday, everyone immediately noticed the change. Here are some nice and funny comments from the teachers and students..

Scene 1
T. Kaye: Good morning, Mt. Zion!
Mt. Zion: Good morning, teacher!... Oh, teacher you look different... You changed your hair... There's something different on you... You look pretty today... I like your hair...
(Gulo gulo na hahahaha)

Scene 2
Student 1: Nice outfit, teacher! Perfect. Ang ganda ng hair mo. Mas bagay. At bumagay yung hair mo sa skin mo.
(Talaga lang? Mabuti. Hahaha)

Scene 3
Student 2: What's with the haircut?
T. Kaye: Oh, why? Is it too...?
Student 1: Too pretty!
Student 2: Too ugly!
Student 1: Oh, it's Opposite Day again!
(Hahahaha)

Scene 4
Teacher 1: Oh, bakit ka may bangs?
T. Kaye: Eh wala lang po. Gusto ko lang.
Teacher 2: Wow. Oo nga may bangs ka na. Astig. At nagpakulay ka?
T. Kaye: Opo. Para sa maintenance.
Teacher 2: Wow.. Astig. Astig. Astig.
(Puro na astig narinig ko. Hahahaha)

Scene 5
Student 3: T. Kaye, your hair looks different today.
T. Kaye: Is it better?
Student 3: (nods) How did you get that?
(Paano nga ba teh? Lol)

Scene 6
Student 4: T. Kaye, your hair looks very good.
T. Kaye: Oh, thank you!
(Napakamaginoo naman. Hahaha!)

Scene 7
Mom: Bakit mas naging light ata buhok mo?
T. Kaye: Eh, lagi naman ganyan sinasabi mo!
Mom: Di ah. Naging mas light talaga.
T. Kaye: (walks out)
(Mom as always. Hahahaha)

Seriously, my Mom always opposes the color of my hair. Maybe she really could not get used to seeing me with no other color but black or dark brown. Mga nanay talaga. ((:

If I use my camera, the first two pictures show a little more of a light brown color. But when captured from my phone's camera and direct lighting, the third picture shows my hair in "ash blonde" which is the true color. By the way, the color is dark ash blonde. I have always dreamt of this color since I watched Natalie Portman in Anywhere But Here during my teen years. The only difference was her hair was curled.
 


Whatever people may say, I'm still gonna shout "Cheers!" to a little different "me"! Hair-do task finally done!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. aww. bagay sa iyo yung color. hayaan mo, matutupad rin yang "curly hair dreams" mo this year! si ella at ako rin, may curly hair dreams! claim na natin. hehehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Casey: Thank you dear! True friend ka nga. Hehehe. :D Sige, let's work on that curly hair dreams! Siguro late part of 2012 na. I'm excited for us! :D

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews