Fix Me

Fix You - Coldplay I honestly could not help but cry in the first few stanzas of the song. To me, it was one of the saddest...


Fix You - Coldplay

I honestly could not help but cry in the first few stanzas of the song. To me, it was one of the saddest songs ever written and ever heard. It breaks hearts and twists minds. It makes me sorry for myself but thankful still. Despite the situation I am in, I am still alive because of Him.

Jesus is my only hope. He is the one who can accept my mistakes, my wrongs, my worries, and my whole being. He is in control of who I am, what I do, where I am, and the when's and how's of my life. He loves me for who I am.

Sometimes I do ask myself, "Am I worthy of Your love, Oh God?" I wonder if I am ever smart enough, talented enough, beautiful enough, or good enough to receive all His plans and wonderful blessings. Is it enough for us to believe in Him and follow His Word?

Well, I heard God answer "Yes." It is truly His desire for us to walk with Him and follow his ways, sacrificing our own lives for a new life with Him. He is the only one who can fix us.

Tears stream down on your face
I promise You I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face.. And I...
Lights will guide you home.. and ignite your bones.. and I will try to fix you.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is definitely such a beautiful song...

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/11/amazing-accessories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews