Rest in the Waiting Season ๐ŸŒฑ

© Chary Baniqued Rest allows me to be honest with God about my deepest emotions. During times of rest, God makes me rediscover my tr...

© Chary Baniqued
Rest allows me to be honest with God about my deepest emotions.

During times of rest, God makes me rediscover my true identity; to remind me of His calling.

Through rest, I am able to 'leave the boat', stay in the silence, and adhere to his voice swiftly.

Deep intimacy through rest is His invitation. I remember asking this number one faith goal on my list this year: "More encounters and meetings with God." He truly grants His promises.

Let's slow down but move forward, 2017. I am excited for what lies ahead.

Truly, when things fall apart, they fall into place.

(:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews