It Takes Two or None

Dear God, In this season, You are stirring up my heart to do amazing and unimaginable things for You. How I could I ever say no?...


Dear God,

In this season, You are stirring up my heart to do amazing and unimaginable things for You. How I could I ever say no? Even though some of my questions remained questions, the mystery or not having knowledge of things (yet) makes life exciting. Years have passed and most of my most favorite questions remained unanswered. But I know You are listening and You are preparing me for something greater than my dreams and imagination. I understand that everything that has happened in my life led me closer to You. And everything that is happening now, beautiful revelations and enormous trials, are only tiny parts of Your great plans. Therefore, I am not worried about anything. I have always believed that faith, in which I was named after, can move mountains.

For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matthew 17:20)

So, let me rest in your love, oh God. Your love propels me to move forward. You have always been my rock, my salvation, and my high tower. I don’t know what else to do but to trust You with my life. Take charge of it. Go before me and prepare me. As I traverse every road into the unknown and face every mountain, Your rod and your staff comfort me. Your Word is alive in different seasons. I cling on to them so I will not grow weary or be in faint. Your Word assures me that I am Your daughter and You know ever bit of my being. When I am down or afraid, You lift me up on wings like eagles. Because of You, joy is attainable and everlasting.

In your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:11)

I am asking You to allow me to use my life to give You honor. I lay down my heart, body, and soul to You. Though I may fail at times, I am sorry. Please do not let me go astray.

Thank You for making me and breathing life into me. Thank You for every person that You have appointed to play significant roles in my life. Every person and every area of my life is surrounded by Your presence. I always find myself at the center of Your will.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. (Psalm 139:14)

Now, I recall the past with a smile and gratefulness, savour the present with grace, and look forward to the future with hope. In all life seasons, You are there. Therefore, I wait on You in this new chapter. I am expectant of the greater things that are about to unfold. I do not mind waiting for a little bit more for I have waited for You so many times. And You always come. You always answer.

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. (Psalm 62:5)

Life is beautiful, Lord. I'd rather live with the two of us than none for You are enough. 

Always love,
K

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews