She Says (Black Eyed Blues) by Jon Foreman Looking for reasons Looking for answers There's gotta be a reason I've n...

She Says (Black Eyed Blues)

by Jon Foreman

Looking for reasons
Looking for answers
There's gotta be a reason
I've never felt to rain like this before
I'll sing these black eyed blues into the storm
One breathe at a time

Little dreams
Stuck in these nightmares sometimes
I hear her talking to herself in bed
"All my tears are falling on the floor," she says
"I've never felt it rained like this before."

Ohhhhhh...

I am holding on to You
and I won't let go
You're the only thing that's true
In this world,
disillusioned points of view
When the pain feels like a knife 
"I'm not giving up tonight," she says.

I've been waiting for the new eyes to arrive.
(lyrics in random order - just the way it struck me)


It's a school night and I'm supposed to be dozing off in the sack. But I found myself in tears and out of breathe. I have no idea about the reasons.. maybe I'm just not that happy. I felt on clinging to God for dear life through this song. Save me..


"..whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." -Colossians 3:17

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews