Happy 15 years, Hero!

I just want to take this opportunity to honor you, Hero for the love you have shown me and my family. Thank you for greeting me with a l...


I just want to take this opportunity to honor you, Hero for the love you have shown me and my family. Thank you for greeting me with a lovely and manly smile every time I came home. Thank you for the handshakes we've shared. Thank you for barking at the strangers and guarding our home 'til everyone was asleep. Thank you for trying to stand up despite your feeble knees whenever I arrived recently. Thank you for still looking at me, crying maybe, with those poor dark eyes. Thank you for holding on and never letting go 'til the time of your rest has come. You will always be our family's first big hero. Happy 15 years. I love you dearly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews