Yuppie Writings Starts Now

Hello, Blogspot! I realized only today that I've created a Blogspot already under my usual name: the23rdfirefLy and I didn't delet...

Hello, Blogspot!

I realized only today that I've created a Blogspot already under my usual name: the23rdfirefLy and I didn't delete it. I couldn't revive it anymore so I just let it be. I am really disappointed because I wanted that name but I guess I just have to allow myself to change my blog name this time. The name a-okaye just refers to my current status in life. I am currently on my favorite year and all I can say is that I am contented and satisfied. I know I'll be A-OK no matter what because I have a God who loves me.

I have surfed back and forth through LiveJournal, Wordpress, and Blogspot a thousand times before I decided that I should try Blogspot. I have no idea why I chose this but maybe because I know I would find more friends here (maybe you know who you are).

As for the content in this blog, I guess this is going to be a little about serious writings instead of blah-blah-what-happened-to-my-day ones. Got tired of it, I guess. And there's Twitter for those stuff. Besides, I still want to remain as private as possible regarding my personal life in my social networking sites, except for Facebook which has already violated that right. ((:

I promise to blog more on the days to come. As of now, I am super tired today because it was my debut in the Music Team. I am still in transition stage. As one of my teammates said, "You'll get the hang of it." But I actually felt something beautiful today. This is not really about me and my abilities or even my inadequacy but God and my calling to serve Him. (:

Alright, I will stop rambling here. I really need sleep. Good bye for now.

p.s. Btw, you look simply amazing, my Blogspot. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

All rights reserved. © 2018 Kaye Sigua

Everything in this blog is created by the owner unless otherwise stated. (:


Total Pageviews